Wednesday 21 March 2012

My FA Cup predictions

I think that:

Spurs to beat Bolton, simply because Bolton's heart isn't going to be in it, due to the Fabrice Muamba affair.

Sunderland will beat Everton. A little while ago I wouldn't have said this, but Sunderland are consistently winning at home and I think they should win the replay

So: Chelsea versus Tottenham Hotspur. Very close, and I think it'll depend on how good Chelsea get in the next couple of weeks before the game, if they lose a few, they won't play well. Same with Spurs, but Spurs can be more stable. But really, both of these teams aren't that predictable. Spurs to win it.

Liverpool against Sunderland. The Black Cats beat the Reds just a little while ago, but since then Liverpool have beaten Everton and Stoke, and Sunderland have lost to Blackburn. It all depends which one of these teams has a good day, and which has a bad one. Liverpool should win it.

So here are my preds:
Quarter-final replays:
Tottenham Hotspur 3-1 Bolton
Sunderland 2-0 Everton

Semi-finals:
Chelsea 1-3 Tottenham Hotspur
Liverpool 2-1 Sunderland

Final:
Liverpool v Tottenham*

*You'll have to wait for my FA Cup final predictions!

No comments:

Post a Comment